Any small business or brand that has made its foray into posting on multiple social media platforms knows how difficult it is to juggle various accounts and post consistently. It is also a time-consuming effort, and we still haven’t even mentioned the importance of quality posts. That’s where social media management tools enter the fray. Choosing one of these tools is like getting yourself a secretary to handle the nitty-gritties of posting while you can focus on quality. Here are some of the benefits of opting for one of the social media management tools, of which there are many:
- Engage constantly: The one biggest benefit is that picking a management tool helps you engage consistently and constantly. As we all know by now, constant engagement and conversations with audiences helps brands retain customers and could lead to conversions. However, it may be difficult to be always stay active, which is where you can make use of social media management tools to track all inbound messages or responses.
- Keep your customers happy: Customer relationship management is a crucial area for brands. No two customers are the same, and they may come up with different requirements, queries or complaints. You could use a tool to track conversation histories and personalise responses
- Juggle accounts effortlessly: Managing multiple pages/profiles for marketing is a difficult task, if you are a brand that needs different pages for a different line of products. Social media management tools can help you juggle your various accounts effortlessly and save you time, by aggregating messages sent to your profiles into one place.
- Schedule your posts: Scheduling posts is a key use of any social media management tool. Creating a content calendar and ensuring in advance to post the kind of content you want to post at a certain time or phase is important if you want to make any kind of impact. Scheduling posts makes it easier for you to see the larger picture, and ensure that your social media goals are met.
- Track keywords: Yet another plus of using a social media management tool is to monitor keywords. Monitoring can give you an idea of all the brand mentions there are; it also helps you gain insights into words or phrases that are linked to your brand, product/service or even something indirectly linked to it. You could then use this data to post content or engage with your audiences accordingly.
- Can’t create? Then, curate: Sometimes, owing to a variety of factors such as paucity of original content, time or budget, you may find it hard to keep churning out consistent and quality content. In such a scenario, you could curate content. You curate content by way of RSS feeds or other tools — finding relevant quality content will lend credibility and heft to your brand.
- Analyse, and then strategise: Using tools also help you analyse which networks are best, and what kind of groups engage with your content most. Analytics help you improve as a brand, so use an appropriate tool to mine all the data and chalk out an effective social media strategy
- Keep an eye on the competition: There is intense competition among brands, and the best way to stay ahead of your competitor is to monitor constantly and stay in the loop. No one wants to miss anything; fear of missing out is our all-encompassing fear in modern times. The best way to beat FOMO is by using social media management tools.
So, pick the right tool to stay relevant in a world where every brand is vying with the other for attention on social media.