Belly on fire? Mind about to blow up with ideas?
People-friendly? Organising pro? Big hopes, giant dreams and fierce execution skills?
If you have got some of these qualities, chances are Knct Lab wants to talk to you!
We list our current opportunities and positions over here, so check back from time to time.
If you think you'd like to talk to us, feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Expertise in using WordPress to design and implement a responsive website from conceptualization to the finished deliverable.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Custom WordPress plugin and/or theme development.
- Strong PHP background to implement core WP functions, template tags & hooks in the theme.
- Support scale in the Word Press environment (plugins, templates, themes, database tables, core files, etc.)
- Expertise in troubleshooting and performance tuning WordPress plugins.
- Familiarity of SEO best practices, frontend and backend
- Understanding and practice of standard UX concepts
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing state-of-art web applications and e-commerce portals
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL, AJAX, jQuery
- Excellent HTML/HTML5 & CSS skills
- Excellent DB design skills
- Excellent development skills in at least one of the following CMS tools: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal. WordPress preferable
- Excellent knowledge of Word press Plugin and widget customization and development.
- Excellent knowledge of Word press Theme customization and development.
- Excellent knowledge of Woo commerce plugin all the Woo commerce related plugin customization and development
- Must be able to code in OOPs
- Must have a thorough understanding of MVC
- Should have good experience in HTML, PHP, MySQL, Apache etc.
- Sound Knowledge of Woo commerce, Shopping Cart, E Commerce, Payment Gateway & Content Management System
- Exposure of any open source framework is must (preferably Magento, Zend, Symphony, CakepPHP, Zencart, OS-commerce, CRE loaded, Drupal, Joomla, ROR (Ruby on Rails) etc.
- Defines, prioritizes, and manages execution of key SEO tactical initiatives, including keyword analysis, on-site optimizations, content development, site auditing, link-building, and competitive analyses
- Provides on-page SEO recommendations pertaining to both technical and performance aspects (Meta title, description, URL structure, internal linking, content opportunities, etc.)
- Manage keywords discovery and expansion
- Look at all SEO elements of the pages and get them changed/corrected by either co-coordinating with content/dev team or self-evaluation
- Defines SEO success metrics, create dashboards for tracking performance , and analyze and communicate performance to key stakeholders
- Is up to speed on latest trends, tools and best practices within the Search industry in order to optimize internal efforts
- Graduate with marketing background
- 3+ years of online marketing experience and a track record in search engine optimization, social media digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- A passion for emerging platforms and good knowledge of effective SEO strategies and techniques
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing to work both Indian and US hours
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org